ФОРУМ О САЙТЕ КОНТАКТЫ
Все о собаках Все о кошках Все о грызунах
Все о птицах Все об обитателях аквариумов Все об обитателях террариумов

Do you use MySpace to promote yourself?

Форум для любителей кошек. Общение на любые темы, связанные с кошками.

Do you use MySpace to promote yourself?

Сообщение blakeleyelmirambmff 04 июн 2010, 17:40

Hi, everyone.
I am beginner in Internet, so please don't be offended if I placed my post on incorrect thread. However, I need some advises, so I will be thankful if you can give them to me.
I went to Internet not for relaxation or cruel games; I am trying to become Internet businessman. I resell music CD online, so I need buyers always. Well, I know that I can use Google ads or something like that, however, I am not sure they can really help. My friend advises me to promote myself directly to people on social networks like MySpace.
It is intesting idea, but it is really effective? My questions is for anyone who uses MySpace or other social networks for self promotion. Is it really profitable? I know such self-promotion is made with a lot of Internet tools, like myspace friend blaster, myspace mass commenter, myspace friend adder, etc. I know also that it is important to use MySpace Plays Increaser to increase myspace mp3 plays for music resellers. I list some of such software below in this post. Can anyone give me any testimonial is this MySpace Friend Adder and MySpace Plays Increaser software profitable?
myspace friend adder
Download web promotion software now! Free to try. MySpace Music Plays Increaser, MySpace Video Plays Increaser, MySpace Profile Views Increaser, MySpace Friend Adder, MySpace commenter, MySpace private messages sender, MySpace bulletins sender, MySpace IDs grabber. Any software from vasoftonline.org is well tested, professionally supported, secure and reliable. I recommend to use for everyone. Personally me use it daily and it justifies hopes always.
myspace plays increaser
Download MySpace MP3 plays increaser. You can increase MySpace MP3 Song plays, increase MySpace Video plays, and increase MySpace profile views and get more fans with our software.
myspace friends adder
Download MySpace Promoter - an ultimate MySpace Friend Adder, MySpace commenter, MySpace auto messenger and MySpace bulletin poster. You can promote yourself on MySpace with MySpace Promoter.
blakeleyelmirambmff

Вернуться в Форум о кошках